Body Form Physiotherapy Program (BFPP)
The BFPP is recommended to those who are limited by pain and/or poor mobility and seeking to improve their overall health.
What is Physiotherapy?
Why see a Physiotherapist?
Physiotherapy helps to restore, maintain, and make the most of a patient’s mobility, function, and well-being. Physiotherapy helps through physical rehabilitation, injury prevention, and health and fitness. For optimum results, physiotherapists get you involved in your own recovery.
Physiotherapists study the science of movement. They learn how to pinpoint an injury’s root causes and focus on both prevention and rehabilitation. A physiotherapist can provide you with the therapy, guidance and lifestyle changes that can help you manage and recover from your injuries, surgery or chronic pain. Ailments addressed may include, and are not limited to:
- neck pain
- carpal tunnel
- ACL pain/ACL surgery
- rotator cuff tendentious
- lower back pain
- sports injury
- patellofemoral pain
- motor vehicle accident pain
- tendonitis in knee, shoulder or hip
- bursitis in shoulder or hip
- pain from joint replacement
- short-term or long-term disability
- work injury/WSIB claim
Benefits of Physiotherapy
Depending on your condition, the benefits of physical therapy may include:
- Improved balance/fall prevention
- Avoiding surgery
- Improved mobility and movement
- Recovery from injury or trauma
- Recovery from stroke or paralysis
- Better sleep cycle
- Improved self-confidence
- Management of age-related medical problems
- Pain management with reduced need for opioids
What can I expect at my first appointment?
Our Registered Physiotherapist will complete your initial assessment and develop a program best suited to your individual needs. They will provide you with the information you need to make good decisions about your health.
- The physiotherapist learns about your medical history
- The physiotherapist assesses and diagnoses your condition
- You receive a program that sets goals for you
- You are prescribed a course of exercises and any assistive devices needed
Email Us to Request a FREE Assessment
*Please include a brief description of your condition.